Product returns can be made within 30 days of purchase under the following conditions:
- Product returned as a result of an order error must be in original resalable packaging.
- Defective or damaged merchandise must be accompanied by a written letter stating the reason for the return. Product will be tested upon receipt at the 3L facility. If product performs as promised, no credit will be issued and the original product will be returned to the retailer.
- Returns of incorrectly ordered product will incur a $10.00 transaction processing fee.
- A copy of the original order or invoice must accompany the return.
- Unless 3L sent an incorrect product, the customer bears the cost of returning the product to 3L.
Samples should only be provided to brick & mortar retailers for the purpose of:
- Gaining new product placement in their store or catalog.
- Support for a scheduled workshop (only for direct sell repeat customers.) Store needs to provide an information sheet regarding the focus or theme of the workshop.
- Will be considered on large (in excess of $500) one-time orders.
- Must receive approval from Tom Vasko.
- Commission rate will be paid based on the profitability of the order.
- Will be considered on a request by request basis from brick and mortar retailers only. Retailer must be a direct sell customer.
- 3L is in the process of developing a classroom kit for retailer workshops. This would consist of bulk packaged product in one kit to be used in the workshops. The kit will be discounted from the normal product’s SRP. Once this is in place, we will not consider any donation requests.
- Requests for events such as cropping parties, fund raisers, and social clubs will not be considered.